Can Science Prove God Doesn't Exist?

Can Science Prove God Doesn't Exist?
I might not be every Christian's favorite person-rays, however, let me point out something I believe in. I believe there is a force in the universe somewhere and they can call God, the Infinite Spirit, Krishna or Jehovah but I sincerely believe that the Our world has begun to something.When I refer to something, I mean a creator, some entity or being, who is the creator of everything. I have no scientific evidence that would be satisfactory to prove my theory and remains a theory.Science therefore can not disprove the existence of God and Christians can not prove that God exists. Stalemate in chess, we consider this a. Nobody wins the argument and something continues.Here 's a famous scientist who said of God: "But then, anyone who is seriously engaged in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that something spirit is manifest in the laws of the universe, one that is of great superior to that of man. In this way the pursuit of science leads to a religious feeling of a special type, which is certainly very different from the religiosity of someone more naive. "Albert Einstein was raised to believe in Judaism Einstein.Albert and the God of the Jews. I do not know what Einstein would take into account when he died, but said a lot of things that do not support the God or Judaism, Jehovah.I admire the great scientist in history, who explained how some things, such as gravity, the solar system, physics, psychology and sociology. You can look back in history and see what people really believe and how these beliefs changed in time.At once the Roman Catholic Church believed that the Earth was the center of the universe, only later, they changed their minds after had shown strong evidence that supported the sun in the center of our solar system system.Science able to provide evidence that often wants to provide satisfactory explanations for something, but science can not disprove the existence of God or any other force invisible that makes the plants, animals and children grow. [EXTRACT] I could not be a favorite subject of every Christian-ray, but I would like to point out one thing that I am in. I think it is called a force in the universe somewhere and you can do it God, the Infinite Spirit, Krishna or Jehovah But I sincerely believe that our world starting from something.When I refer to something that I'm in a Creator refers, some companies have, or who is the Creator of everything. I have no scientific evidence to be satisfactory, would prove my theory, and therefore remains a theory.Science can not disprove the existence of God and Christians can not prove that God exists. In chess, we consider it a stalemate. Nobody wins and continues.Here the topic is something that a scientist famous saying of God: "But who is seriously engaged in the pursuit of science believe that some spirit is manifest in the laws of the universe, one that is far superior, that in humans. In this way, the pursuit of science leads to a religious feeling of a special type, which is certainly very different from the religiosity of someone more naive. "Albert Einstein was raised in the faith Einstein.Albert Judaism and the God of the Jews. I do not know what to think when Einstein died, but said a lot of things that do not help admire the Jews or the God of the great scientist Jehovah.I that throughout history, explains how some things work, like gravity, systems solar physics, psychology and sociology. He looks at history and see what people really believe and how these beliefs changed over time time.At the Roman Catholic Church believed that the Earth was the center of the universe, only later, have their own way of thinking may change after they had shown strong evidence that the sun at the center of our solar system media system.Science able to demonstrate that they often provide a satisfactory explanation for something, but science can not disprove the existence of God or other invisible force , makes the plants growing animals and children.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น